Thu, 15 November 2018
▸ [FREE] 🔥 Discover How To Start A Six Figure YouTube Channel (CLOSING SOON) https://tinyurl.com/ybjfs2e2
▸ Free Money Monday Cheat Sheet: https://goo.gl/NkSiZQ
▸ Free 11 Questions to Change Your Life http://refusingtosettle.com
They say “money can’t buy happiness” buy science begs to differ. It’s clark from Refusing to Settle dot com — let’s go!
1. money buys the quality of life money can buy happiness…. but only to a point. 75k tops off
2. A Pet MEM: 20-somethings biggest motivation for buying a house is now their pet, not their spouse. First-year owning a pet $1,200++ Study in stumbling on happiness about nursing home who took care of a plant, that little bit of responsibility made them happier and live longer than those who didn’t have plant to look after.
3. giving // donating money “give as if you were taking” 1+1=3 (study martin p. Seligman)
4. Buy Experiences cliche or true? How many times to we need to hear this before it becomes a priority. Last year: I spent $5k-$7k on my round the world trip. Would of paid 50k for the memories alone. Amazing experience of a lifetime. When you think of experience is STILL provides happiness for years to come. i.e. concert you went to, dinner took friends to, most awesome trip you took, backpacking etc.
5. buy SUPER nice stuff This one is a bit subjective Buying REALLY nice luxury things that have a lot of meaning carry a different weight. For example, I REALLY wanted the favorite movie, Walter mitty wallet: paid $175 for replica custom version. STILL look at it and makes me happy. I value it more (now going for $25 on etsy). i.e. grandma’s (ugly) fine china, weird sofa that you bought in college for a lot of money, why i kept BOXES of expensive tech stuff in the closet.
stop settling start living
Direct download: 5_Things_to_Spend_Money_on_That_Will_Make_You_Happy_.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:00pm PDT