Refusing to Settle

Hey refusers, today's a special video! My friend Aaron Doughty is filling with an awesome video about how to reprogram your subconscious mind! So much of what we think and how we behave we are not conscious of! It's sort of like an iceberg where our conscious thoughts are only the visible stuff, that 10% above the surface and the other 90% beneath the water is our subconscious thoughts. Needless to say, this stuff is important. He's got a great channel all about reprograming your subconscious mind, The Law of Attraction, Sleep Hypnosis, and lots more! be sure you check out Aaron's Channel here:► https://goo.gl/s288QM

Stop settling start living
Clark

► Claim Your Free YouTube Passive Income Course: https://goo.gl/mF2Ymi
► Join The Refusing to Settle Mastermind https://goo.gl/wsNnwu
► Free 11 Questions to Change Your Life http://refusingtosettle.com

✖︎ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Journaling Series ► https://goo.gl/e6j6H6
The BEST OF Series ► https://goo.gl/5Spvy6
How to Get Rich Series ► https://goo.gl/Q7wbc5

✖︎ SOCIAL
Join the NEW RTS FB Mastermind Group ► https://goo.gl/wsNnwu
Blog ► http://www.refusingtosettle.com
Podcast ► https://goo.gl/2RIqcY
Twitter ► @clarkdangerous
Facebook ► /clarkdangerous
Instagram ► @clarkdangerous
Snapchat ► @clarkdangerous

✖︎ SONGS
Get royalty free music for your videos (what I use) ► https://goo.gl/OoPgFA

✖︎ MY PRODUCTS & COURSES
Video Breakthrough Academy ►http://https://www.myvideobreakthrough.com
The Ultimate Guide to Keeping A Journal ► http://www.mybestjournal.com
YouTube Success Formula (Kindle) ► http://amzn.to/2j86PRU
Gear & Resources I Recommend ► https://goo.gl/FGmQUU
Hair Product Company I own/use "Kegley & Co" ► https://kegleyco.com/

✖︎ WANT TO BE COACHED BY ME?
Ready to take your business or YouTube channel to the next level? To apply for business coaching send me an email: clark@refusingtosettle.com (serious applicants only)