Tue, 16 October 2018
▸ [FREE] 🔥 Discover How To Start A Six Figure YouTube Channel (CLOSING SOON) https://tinyurl.com/ya3oo56b
▸ Get This Book For FREE on Audible: http://www.audibletrial.com/Refusingt...
How to Win Friends and Influence People |10 Best Ideas | Dale Carnegie | Book Summary (Part III) The Most successful leaders all have one thing in common: They’ve read “How to Win Friends and Influence People” Today’s book summary and book review: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie (PART III)
Watch Part I ▸ https://youtu.be/fiJbP5AFbJs
Watch Part II ▸ https://youtu.be/EXov-K47bj8
This book will rock your communication. Dale Carnegie's classic public speaking and interpersonal communication book, how to win friends and influence people is packed full of actionable ideas and take aways. You might also consider getting the full book for this – it’s killer! We’ve done TWO previous book summaries on this book! Definitely frequently requested. AWESOME concepts in here about communication. Second one had a sick mustache… I want to bring that back but my girlfriend literally said she’d break up with me.
1. SAY MY NAME “Remember a person’s name is the sweetest sound” Names carry (AGE) years of meaning. Identity acknowledgment i.e. Even dogs know their names!
8. Get The Other Person Saying “Yes, Yes” Immediately EX: Psychology - we’re more likely to say yes to bigger task if said yes to smaller one first. 9. Talk in Terms of The Other Person’s Interests. Here’s why most life coaches suck and will never make any money: THEY VIOLATE RULE NUMBER FOUR! They ONLY want to talk about themselves! They expect people to pay them for them to talk about them…. WIIFM = most powerful tool I’ve used. (how I start these videos). All sales and marketing does this! i.e. someone’s about page on their blog…. is it about them or about you?
10. Talk About Your Own Mistakes Before Criticizing The Other Person. Call Attention to People’s Mistakes Indirectly. How do you give negative feedback without sounding like a jerk? or asshole?
6. Become Genuinely Interested In Other People "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” -Dale Carnegie
7. Let The Other Person Feel That The Idea is His or Hers. It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit for it. TIP: NEVER tell someone “you're wrong” — puts defenses up. Ego gets in way.
5. Give Honest and Sincere Appreciation Flattery is of the tongue, appreciation is of the heart. TIP: Honest and sincere doesn't mean BIG and massive. Simple, “Hey, you’re a really solid speaker. Room lit up when you said that joke about the museum” or “I really love how authentic you are when speaking to others.”
3. TIP: NEVER put people down! They will come back with a vengeance. i.e. “people to kill list in Billy Madison” “Even if you win… you still lose” Are you arguing for your cause or for your ego?
2. Use humor LEAST offensive or risky humor are jokes about yourself!
stop settling start living
Direct download: 10_BEST_Ideas_from_Dale_Carnegies_How_to_Win_Friends__Influence_People_PART_III.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:00pm PST